Admission To The Post Graduate Diploma In Agricultural Risk Management And Finance
The Uganda Institute of Banking and Financial Services is a professional body offering Banking and Microfinance training.
The Registrar hereby invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Risk Management and Finance Programme for the academic year 2020/2021. This is a nine (9) month course done in partnership and awarded by the Mountains of the Moon University (MMU).
Mode of delivery
Face- to- face Weekend Programme.
Bank staff involved in appraisal management or policy & strategy aspects related to agricultural financing in Commercial banks, Credit Institutions, MDIs, Microfinance Institutions, SACCOs, Government (Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries, Ministry of Finance Planning & Economic Development etc.) , Consultants, Researchers, NGO staff such as Grants Officers and program managers/Officers.
- Agricultural Risk I
- Agricultural Value-Chain Analysis
- Agricultural Credit Analysis
- Agricultural-Finance Partnership Management
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Financial Sector Development
- Research & Consultancy Methods
- Decision Analysis for Agribusiness
- Project planning and investment analysis
- Agribusiness Production Management
- Strategic Management for Agribusiness
- Financial Management for Agribusiness
- Agricultural Risk II
- Financial Sector Internship
- Paper Review
- At least second class degree in Business related courses with 2 years of working experience.
Applicants from Financial or Agribusiness Institutions should accompany their applications with recommendation letters from their employers.
UGX 2,990,000 and Functional Fees: 1,175,000
Start date 5th March 2022 or 10th September 2022
- Hard copies of application forms can be obtained from the Institute upon payment of an application fee of. UGX 50,000/= (Ugandan applicants) or UGX 100,000(international Applicants). OR can be downloaded from the section below.
- The completed application forms together with certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts, and two (2) letters of references should be submitted to the Institute.
Detailed information about the above programmes can be obtained from:
The Registrar’s Department
The Uganda Institute of Banking & Financial Services
Plot 10 Buganda Road
P.O. Box 4986 Kampala Mob: +256 772 467 127 Tel:0414-36849 OR Gen. Line 0414-233628