This leads to the award of a Certificate in Credit Management of the Uganda Institute of Banking and Financial services.
- To facilitate the process of developing the level of knowledge, skills and attitudes to further improve decision making in credit management
Am I Eligible?
Either: (i) Banking Certificate
(ii)Certified Professional Banker (Diploma in Banking)
(iii)A minimum of an Ordinary Diploma from a recognized Institution
(iv)Any other recognised professional qualification like CPA, ACCA OR equivalent
Content of the course:
(i) Fundamentals of Credit Analysis (Paper one)
- Introduction to Credit Management
- Type of borrowers and their credit requirements
- Credit Products and their futures
- Source of funding
- Marketing of Credit products
(ii) Financial And Non Financial Analysis (Paper two)
- Financial Analysis
- Non Financial Analysis
(iii) Risk Management And Security Analysis (Paper three)
- Risk grading and Pricing
- Security analysis
(iv) Credit Administration and Policy (Paper four)
- Time Management for Credit Staff
- Credit Policy
- Emerging Issues
- Credit Administration
Duration: 9 Months
How do I start?
1. Register as a student member of the Uganda Institute of Banking and Financial Services
2. Decide on which method of study suits your work patterns and circumstances.