Reporting to the Head Training & Partnerships, the Training & Partnerships Executive shall be responsible for interfacing with the financial sector with a view to sourcing business as well as coordinating activities regarding training programmes and partnerships. He/ she shall possess strong business development, communication and analytical skills.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Take charge of a portfolio of financial institutions and aim at generating opportunities for training / capacity development and partnerships. In the exercise of this role, he / she shall actively generate leads and pipeline business with a view to conversion into actual training activities.
- Undertake regular visits to the financial institutions to establish the training/ capacity development needs and promote the Institute‘s training programs.
- Co-ordinate activities regarding training activities and partnerships. These shall include interfacing with resource persons, follow up of pipeline business, co-coordinating the development and/ or review of training programs and the establishment and sustenance of training related partnerships.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Management from time to time
Key competences and attributes
- Business development, communication and relationship management skills : ability to build and sustain relationships and partnerships.
- Agility and analytical skills : a readiness to adapt to the dynamics of the financial services industry and champion the development of high quality programs.
Qualifications & experience
- Degree in economics / business related field or human resource management.
- Five years relevant working experience in the training and/ or financial services environment.
- Experience in financial services and/or human capital development or holding a professional banking qualification shall be added advantages.
Submit applications, along with copies of academic transcripts, CV and contact (telephone and email) of three referees not later than 5.00p.m. on Friday 3rd January 2020 to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Uganda Institute of Banking & Financial Services online via : www.uibfs.or.ug/onlinejobapplication. Ladies are especially encouraged to apply.