Local and Regional
The Institute is affiliated to several institutions namely;
- The National Council for Higher Education – the body responsible for regulating post college education in Uganda. The Institute’s professional and academic programs are accredited by the Council.
- Makerere University – for the conduct of the MA in Financial Services. Makerere University is consistently ranked among Africa’s top ten universities.
- Mountains of the Moon University – a Public university for the conduct of the Post graduate Diploma in Agricultural Risk Management and, starting August 2019, the Masters in Agribusiness.
- The Banking Institutes of Kenya Tanzania – to host the East African Banking School, a regional knowledge and interactive forum, and in the case of Tanzania Bankers Institute, joint preparation of professional examinations.
- The East African Banking Certification Program – an initiative coordinated by the East African Community aimed at developing a common certification program for the East African region.