Short Computer and IT Related Courses
The Institute runs four separate sessions for short courses in the department of IT & Computer-Based courses that allows you the flexibility to attend at your convenience. We train in small groups to meet the needs of individual participants and use a variety of learning methods to stimulate interest and meet different learning styles. We also offer a free follow-up service by email or phone to all trainees.
The sessions are:
- a) Morning (9:30 AM – 1:00 PM)
- b) Afternoon (2:00 PM – 5:30 PM)
- c) Evening (6:00 PM – 9:30 PM)
- d) Weekend (Saturdays 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM).
- Duration for each course is between 2 – 4 weeks, though extensions can be granted based on individual reasons
- Enrollments are on weekly basis.
- Certificate in Data Entry and Statistical Analysis for Researchers
- Certificate in Computerized Accounting
- Certificate in Advanced Excel
- Certificate in Inventory Management using Tally ERP and Quick Books
- Certificate in Data Entry and Electronic Records Management
- Certificate in Qualitative Data Analysis Using Nvivo
- Certificate in Digital Marketing and Cooperate Communications
- Certificate in Certificate in Computer Applications
Up Coming Courses
The Institute has engaged a consultant to explore the evolving world of finance, focusing on the changing dynamics caused by the conversion of products and services into digital goods, new customer demands and design new short ICT courses that would deliver requisite skills for staff in financial sector and other businesses.
The proposed courses will include the following:
- Data Mining and Business Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Analytics using R and Python
- Process automation
- Low-Code, No-code applications Power Platform
- Machine Learning
- Microsoft-Flow (Power-Apps)
- Advanced Databases
- ERPs (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- CRM (Customer Relations Management)
- Data Science.
For additional information, contact the registrar’s office.