Reporting to the Head Finance & Administration, the Finance Officer shall offer operational and analytical support to the Finance & Administration function of the Institute.
Key duties and responsibilities
Book keeping, reconciliation and preparation of accounts;
- Management of day to day transactions including petty cash and bank deposits;
- Preparation of reports and financial analysis.
Key competences and attributes
- Knowledge of accounting and adherence to established controls and standards.
- Agility and analytical skills – ability to execute tasks expeditiously and offer quality analytical support to the finance and administration function.
Qualifications & experience
Degree in business related field (commerce or business administration).
- Two years relevant working experience.
- Holding a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CPA) shall be an added advantage.
Submit applications, along with copies of academic transcripts, CV and contact (telephone and email) of three referees not later than 5.00p.m. on Wednesday 29th March 2019 to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Uganda Institute of Banking & Financial Services via : www.uibfs.or.ug/onlinejobapplication