Reporting to the Head Finance & Administration, the Finance Officer shall offer operational and analytical support to the Finance & Administration function of the Institute.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Book keeping, reconciliation and preparation of accounts.
- Management of day to day transactions including petty cash and bank deposits.
- Preparation of reports and financial analysis.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
Key competences and attributes
- Knowledge of accounting and adherence to established standards.
- Agility and analytical skills – ability to execute tasks expeditiously.
- Capacity to offer quality analytical support to the Finance & Administration function.
Qualifications & experience
- Degree in accounting, commerce or business administration.
- Two years relevant working experience.
- Holding a professional accounting qualification shall be an added advantage.
Submit applications, along with copies of academic transcripts, CV and contact (telephone and email) of three referees not later than 5.00p.m. on Friday 3rd January 2020 to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Uganda Institute of Banking & Financial Services online via : www.uibfs.or.ug/onlinejobapplication. Ladies are especially encouraged to apply.