Reporting to the Head Training & Partnerships, the Executive Training & Partnerships shall be responsible for interfacing with the financial sector with a view to sourcing business as well as coordinating activities regarding training programmes and partnerships. He/ she shall possess strong business development, communication and analytical skills.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Take charge of a portfolio of financial institutions with a view to generating opportunities for training, capacity development and partnerships so as to attain set objectives. In the exercise of this role, he / she shall actively generate leads and pipeline of potential business with a view to conversion into actual training activities.
- Undertake regular visits to establish the training/ capacity development needs of the financial sector as well as promote the Institute‘s training programs.
- Coordinate activities regarding training activities and partnerships. In the exercise of this role, he/ she shall be responsible for coordinating the development and/ or review of training programs (including interfacing with resource persons) as well as the establishment and sustenance of training related partnerships.
Key competences and attributes
- Business development, communication and relationship building skills- ability to build and sustain relationships and partnerships.
- Agility and analytical skills – a readiness to adapt to the dynamics of the financial services industry and champion the development of high quality programs.
Qualifications & experience
- Degree in economics / business related field or human resource management.
- Five years relevant working experience in a training and/ or financial services environment.
- Experience in financial services and/or human capital development or holding a professional banking qualification shall be added advantages.
Submit applications, along with copies of academic transcripts, CV and contact (telephone and email) of three referees not later than 5.00p.m. on Wednesday 9th January 2019 to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Uganda Institute of Banking & Financial Services via : www.uibfs.or.ug/onlinejobapplication