Certified Credit Management Program Offering
The Certified Credit Management program leads to the award of the Certified Credit Manager qualification of the Uganda Institute of Banking & Financial Services. The Certified Credit Management, formerly the Certificate in Credit Management has been revised to twelve (12) subjects/papers.
- To equip graduates with the most current knowledge, skills, values and practices in Credit management;
- To prepare graduates with career progression into the workforce;
- To equip graduates with analytical skills/logical exposition; conceptual grasp; problem solving and case analysis in all issues related to Credit Management.
An applicant should possess one of the following:-
- A university degree with at least two years of Credit related work experience in a financial Institution
- Recognised professional qualification like CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Certified Professional Banker (Diploma in Banking)
What will I study?
- Fundamentals of Credit Analysis
- Credit Procedures
- Credit Products
- Credit Evaluation Standard
- Credit Administration & Policy
- Risk Analysis & Management in Lending
- Marketing & Mobilisation of Credit Business
- Security Analysis for Credit
- Legal Aspects of Credit
- Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- Ethics in Credit Functions
- Business Project Work
Duration: Nine Months
- Evening Classes
The evening classes are conducted from 6.00pm to 9.00pm
What is the pass mark in the examination? The pass mark in each paper shall be 60%.
When do studies begin?
The semester begins on 27th January 2020 to 13th May 2020 and July to November semester begins on 20th July to 11th November 2020.
When are the examinations held?
Examinations are held in the first two weeks of May and November each year.
Tuition Fees Per Semester
UGX 1,250,000/= (Evening); UGX 1,000,000/= (Elearning)
(i) Identity Card 10,000
(ii) Membership fee 65,000
(iii) Technology fee 80,000
(iv) NCHE fee 20,000
(v) Examination fees 200,000
(vi)Project Supervision 500,000
(vii) Application Fee 50,000
- Exemption/Credit Transfer cases shall be handled on a case by case basis upon presentation of relevant qualifications.
How do I apply?
By filling in the application form and returning it to: The Uganda Institute of Banking and Financial Services Plot 10, Buganda Road, P.O. Box 4986, Kampala.
Tel. 0414-233628/0414236849/0772-467127 Fax. 0414-234259
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed information about the above programmes can be obtained from:
The Registrar’s Department
The Uganda Institute of Banking & Financial Services
Plot 10 Buganda Road
P.O. Box 4986 Kampala Tel:0414-36849 OR Gen. Line 0414-233628