Overall Course Objective
The course shall provide knowledge and skills to enable staff to effectively respond and manage the needs of the customers to improve customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction.
- What is customer service?
- Effective time management
- Managing Customer Expectations to save time and reduce stress
- Expanding communication skills.
- How to effectively respond to customer’s inquiries/complaints and giving feedback confidently.
- Enhancing Personalized Listening Skills and strengths
- Language and Telephone Skills
- Barriers to effective customer service in the bank
- Secrets of self-control: learning what not to say or do
- Aligning individual work with the bank’s overall objective.
- The Benefits of Excellent Customer Service
Customer service staff, Personal Bankers, Cashiers, marketing and sales staff and all other staff manning the front office in the bank
View Other Courses
- Certified Credit Management Program
- Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Risk Management and Finance (DAF-ARF)
- Master of Arts in Financial Services Degree Programme
Non Conventional Programs
Microfinance Skills Courses
Banking & Finance Skills Courses