Overall Course Objectives
This course is designed to enable participants to identify and compare the interests of key stakeholder groups in a firm, understand the governance of firms and the peculiar risks faced as well as prioritise the various interests of the stakeholders.
- Overview of Corporate Governance
- The role of the various Governance stakeholders of the Bank
- Board of Directors: Selection, Compensation and Removal
- The Role and Responsibilities of the Board of Directors – Structure and Process
- The Committee of the Board of Directors and their responsibilities
- Management of Disputes in the Board
Management of Disputes in the Board
This course is designed for senior management and board members
05th–06th March 2020
2 Full days
UGX 600,000/= (Ugandans), International US$245.